HP SET Notification 2023, Application Form-Sarkari Result
On October 20, 2023, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission published the State Eligibility Test notification at https://hppsc.hp.gov.in. In order to be eligible for a SET certificate, candidates must apply online by November 17, 2023, or before, in order to be considered for the SET, which is likely to take place in the final week of January 2024.
HP SET Notification 2023
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission officially announces the State Eligibility Test 2023 at https://hppsc.hp.gov.in/. The application form will be accessible from October 20 to November 17, 2023. The only thing that candidates need to know is that the online application link is active within the table. Applying online is the only way to participate in HP SET 2023.
|Organization||Public Service Commission, HP|
|Exam Name||HP SET 2023|
|Registration||20 October to 17 November 2023|
In order to obtain a SET certificate by taking the exam and passing it, candidates who wish to be appointed as Assistant Professors in various colleges and universities in Himachal Pradesh have been eagerly awaiting the release of the notification for the State Eligibility Test 2023, which will be held by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for 24 subjects throughout the state. Applicants are advised that the HPPSC will only accept applications from candidates who fully satisfy specific qualifying requirements.
HP SET 2023 Application Form
The HP Public Service Commission will administer the Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test in 2023 to assess candidates’ eligibility for assistant professor positions in Himachal Pradesh’s colleges and institutions. The online application window, which allows applicants to submit their forms for HP SET, opened on October 20, 2023, and will stay open until November 17, 2023. The steps to apply online for this exam are provided below; you may even apply by following the steps listed below.
How to apply online for HP SET 2023?
Steps to apply online for the HP SET 2023 exam, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of HPPSC at http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Apply Online” option on the website and click on it.
- Click on “One Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations.”
- After OTR, select “HP SET 2023” as the examination you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the necessary information, such as personal details, contact information, and educational qualifications.
- You will need to upload your photograph, signature, and any required documents.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through the provided payment options and Submit application form.
HP SET 2023 Eligibility Criterias
Eligibility criteria for the Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Educational Qualification – An individual must have pursued a Master’s degree in the respective subject.
- Age Limit – There is no cap of upper or lower age limit for the HP State Eligibility Test 2023.
HP SET 2023 Fee
The application fee for HP SET 2023 varies depending on the candidate’s category. General category candidates are required to pay ₹700, while OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates hailing from Himachal Pradesh have a fee of ₹350. For SC and ST candidates, the application fee is ₹175.
HP SET 2023 Subjects
State Eligibility Test 2023 will be held by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for 24 subjects, which are as follows.
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Environmental Sciences
- Home Sciences