JEE Main 2024 Registration: Review Previous Year’s Question Papers and Explore Strategies to Improve Your Scores Sarkari notices
Exam JEE Main 2024: The updated syllabus and registration deadlines for the Joint Entrance Examination, or JEE (Main), should be available on the official website shortly. The TOI article states that the NTA plans to implement a more simplified JEE Main 2024 syllabus. The rationalisation of the syllabus takes into account the modifications made to it by many school boards in reaction to the COVID-19 epidemic. The application form for NTA JEE Main 2024 will be available at https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
As per the Examination Calendar for the Academic Year 2024-25, the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) 2024 Session 1 examination is slated to be held from January 24 to February 1, 2024. Meanwhile, JEE Main 2024 Session 2 examination will be conducted between April 1 to April 15, 2024.
Information about exam dates, eligibility requirements, exam patterns, and registration details will all be included in the JEE Main Information notice. The JEE Main Registration date and time have not yet been officially announced by NTA. There are just 86 academic calendar days remaining before the exam starts. Candidates for engineering programmes are primarily concerned with getting ready for the competitive exam.
JEE Main 2024 Result Date
To help candidates and colleges plan their admission cycles, the National Testing Agency plans to offer result dates throughout the registration process. Students are working hard to get ready for the papers as the entrance tests are in just a few days. These are a few methods and pointers to assist pupils do well on the admission test.
Tips to Clear JEE Main 2024 Examination
- Go Through the Revised Syllabus of JEE Main: Before starting the preparation for the examination, it is extremely important for aspiring students to know and understand the syllabus in detail. Understanding the JEE Main 2023 syllabus will help the student to prepare well.
- Revision of Topics: While preparing for the exams, it is important to revise all topics daily. As all chapters and subjects are important, it is best to divide your time equally for all subjects/ topics instead of focusing only on a couple of them. For any exam, revision acts as an important key factor.
- Practice Mock Test/Solve Previous Year’s question paper: Solve previous year’s question papers. Practicing mock tests acts as a great source of revision. This helps students improve their preparation levels. Solving question papers regularly can help you analyze your preparation. You will be able to identify your mistakes and weak areas.
- Be Calm And Composed: With just a few months left for the entrance examination, it is essential for the students to stay calm and composed. All national-level entrance exams have always had a ring of anxiety and nervousness on students. It is important that students get the right amount of sleep before the exam. Depriving oneself of sleep can result in fatigue and a high-stress level with a drop in concentration level.
- Change in Habits Meditate And Exercise: It is rightly said that Health is wealth therefore students preparing for the entrance test should not compromise their health. They should meditate and exercise regularly. Medication can improve your concentration and exercise will keep you healthy. To avoid distractions, try to reduce the usage of social media.
- Make a Study Timetable: Make a study timetable in such a way that you divide equal time for each subject. Make sure you sincerely stick to your timetable.
JEE Main 2024: Check Previous Year’s Sample Question Paper
The NTA has released the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) question paper for all shifts. Here’s how you can access the question paper.
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency(NTA) – https://www.nta.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, look at the ‘Downloads’ section.
- Enter the year, Exam Type, and Paper.
- Click on the desired subject and a pdf document will appear on the screen.