BPSC TEACHER 2.0 Notification 2023, 69692 Vacancies, Application Form SARKARI NOTICES
About Post : BPSC TEACHER 2.0 Notification 2023 On October 27, 2023, the Bihar Public Service Commission published the announcement for the Teacher Recruitment Examination for the position of School Teacher. Applicants may apply online at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, the official website of BPSC, if they wish to be appointed as PRT, TGT, or PGT. There will also be an online application link enabled below shortly once the announcement is released.
BPSC TEACHERS 2.0 Notification 2023
Soon, the Bihar Public Service Commission will post a notice on its official website on the hiring of teachers in the state’s government schools. Until then, all qualified applicants may submit an online application through the website https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/. Although the date of the Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 notification’s release has not yet been verified by BPSC, insiders predict it will happen before the year is over.
BPSC School Teacher II Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years for Primary Teacher
- Minimum Age : 21 Years for TGT / PGT Teacher
- Maximum Age : 37 Years for Male & 40 Years for Female
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation in BPSC School Primary, TGT, PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023.
|Exam||Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0|
|Organizer||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification||27 October 2023|
|Registration Date||November 03 to 14, 2023|
|Exam Date||December 07 to 10, 2023|
It is anticipated that the Bihar Public Service Commission will release a notification regarding the hiring of teachers for 69,692 positions. These positions are for the roles of Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, and Train Graduate Teacher. If you are among the thousands of applicants hoping to be hired as a teacher in any Bihar school, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you. Due to the large number of openings, it is possible that candidates will be selected based on lower qualifying scores.
BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023
The Bihar Public Service Commission will publish the notification for the Teacher Recruitment Examination. There will be 69,692 vacancies available, with three categories: Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher, and Trained Graduate Teacher. To yet, BPSC has not released the number of openings for each position. Following the information’s release, all candidates will have easy access to download it at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, where they may learn about the specific post vacancies and reservation details.
BPSC TRE 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for Teacher Recruitment Examination for the post of Primary Teacher (I to V), Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII), Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) and Postgraduate Teacher (XI to XII) are as follows.
- Primary Teacher (I to V) – Intermediate + CTET or Bihar TET Paper I
- Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII) – Graduation + CTET or Bihar TET Paper II
- Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) – Graduation + Bihar STET Paper I
- Postgraduate Teacher (XI to XII) – Post Graduation + Bihar STET Paper II
BPSC TRE Fee 2023
The application fee for this Teacher Recruitment Exam is different for different categories. If an individual belongs to General or OBC category or belongs to a state other than Bihar, you’ll need to pay 750 rupees. But if an individual belongs to the SC, ST, or PH category, or a female candidate from Bihar, you have to pay only 200 rupees. Candidates will be able to pay this fee using debit or credit card or net banking.
How to apply online for BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023?
In order to apply for School Teacher, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Go to the official website of BPSC, which is accessible at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Look for the section related to “Teacher Recruitment Exam 2.0,” click on it.
- Within the Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 section, you should find an option to “Apply Online.” Click on this option.
- You will likely be prompted to register as a new applicant. Provide the required information to complete the registration process by entering personal details, etc,.
- After registration, log in to your account using the username and password you created.
- Fill in your basic information and educational qualifications as per the application form’s instructions.
- You will be asked to upload certain documents, such as ID proof, photograph, and certificates.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, using the provided payment methods and submit the application form.
Download School Wise Vacancy Details