SSC JHT Recruitment 2023, Junior Hindi Translator Notification PDF, Total 307 Posts – Sarkari Notices
SSC JHT Notification 2023 PDF has been made available by the Staff Selection Commission for a number of junior, senior, and translator positions in Hindi. The SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 is offering 307 jobs, and qualified individuals may apply online. You can apply for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023 if you have completed your master’s degree in one of the required subjects. Before you apply online for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023, make sure you have reviewed the age restriction, which is between 18 and 30 years old. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you should be aware that the SSC JHT application form must be filled out by September 12, 2023, with the deadline being August 22, 2023. According to the information at our disposal, you will be selected based on your performance in Papers 1 and 2, following which there will be a final selection. To secure high scores in the written exam, you should begin studying in accordance with the syllabus. To register for this recruitment, we advise you to use the Ssc.nic.in JHT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link.
It is common knowledge that the Staff Selection Commission is in charge of holding several significant exams, one of which is the Junior Hindi Translator Exam. You should be informed that an official notification was posted on September 12, 2023, inviting online applications for 307 positions of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and other positions. Following that, a written exam was held to choose the applicants, and all of the registered applicants showed up to be considered for further consideration. Now that the exam has ended, everyone who applied is anticipating the announcement of the SSC JHT Result 2023. This is to let you know that the objection period has ended and the answer key is now available.Now, authorities will release the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2023 in the coming days after which you can get to know about your marks. Make sure you secure more than 40% Marks in the Exam to get eligible for the Paper 2. Also check the Cut Off Marks discussed below to know about your Selection Status for the next stage of the recruitment.
SSC Junior Translator Result 2023
|Exam||SSC JHT Exam 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||307 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator|
|Selection process||Paper 1, Paper 2 and Document Verification|
|Exam Date||16th October 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||40% Marks|
|Answer Key||Out Now|
|SSC Junior Translator Result 2023||By 30th October 2023|
|How to Check||By Application Number|
|SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023||Discussed Below|
|Merit List||Download Online|
|Paper 2 Date||December 2023|
|Paper 2 Admit Card||November 2023|
|Type of Article||Result|
|SSC JHT Portal||ssc.nic.in|
Ssc.nic.in JHT Result 2023 PDF
- The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment was released in August 2023 for 307 Vacancies and Online Applications were invited till 12th September 2023.
- Applicants registered for the various posts such as Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for which written exam was conducted on 16th October 2023.
- After that, Answer Key was released Online and objections were invited till 20th October 2023.
- Now, all the applicants should get ready to check their marks through the ssc.nic.in JHT Result 2023 PDF link given below.
- Basic details such as Application Number and Password are required to check the marks on the official website.
SSC JHT Merit List 2023
- The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is evaluating the answer sheets of the applicants after which the result will be prepared.
- You should download the SSC JHT Merit List 2023 after the result announcement which is prepared on the basis of your marks in the Written Exam.
- In this merit list, you can find your category wise rank and rank in the general list through which your further selection will be done.
- There are several factors which affect your Ranking in the Merit List such as Cut Off Marks, Number of Posts, Total Applicants, Difficulty level of Exam and previous cut off marks.
- Make sure you have good marks in the Exam and then only you can get your name on the SSC JHT Merit List 2023.
SSC JHT Paper 1 Scorecard 2023
All the applicants have to Download SSC JHT Paper 1 Scorecard 2023 from the official website. It will be available to download after the result announcement and you can use the application number to download it. After downloading it, you should verify the following details on it.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Mother Name.
- Father Name
- Post Applied for.
- Application Number.
- Marks Obtained.
- Maximum Marks.
- Qualifying Marks.
- Selection Status.
- Category Wise Rank.
- General List Rank.
Guide to Check SSC JHT Result 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
- Use the Instructions below to Check SSC JHT Result 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
- Open the official website of SSC & Wait for the Homepage.
- Click on the Result Link and move ahead.
- Click on the JHT Result 2023 Paper 1 link and proceed for login.
- Enter your application number, password and tap on the view result button.
- Check your marks on this page and then download the scorecard.
SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023|
Ssc.nic.in JHT Result 2023 Link
SSC JHT Result 2023
SSC JHT Merit List 2023
FATs on SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2023 & Junior Translator Cut Off Marks
When is the SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2023 coming?
SSC Junior Translator Result 2023 will be out by 30th October 2023.
What is the next stage after qualifying SSC JHT paper 1?
Next Stage is SSC JHT paper 2 which will be conducted in December 2023.
What is the Expected SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023?
SSC JHT Paper 1 Cut Off 2023 will be around 90-100 Marks for General Category.